Okay, I think I've figured out how to successfully create and add the photo shows. Sorry for the confusion.
Anyhow, this was another jam-packed weekend for the Moore's. We left early Friday to drive to San Antonio for a wedding. My good friend Lauren Cottle got married and I had the privilege of being in her house party. On the way to SA though we stopped in The Cove to see the house that we now have a contract on (2409 Lindsey.) There were people there working and the builder happened to stop by, so it was a good time for us to be there. We got more details on the timeline of what is expected to happen and when. We still need a driveway, sidewalk, grass, A/C, a front door, all the door knobs, etc. At first glance the house seems just about ready but upon further inspection it's really not quite there. We are so excited about it though. It has 4 bedrooms, a separate dining room, a large living room and no rear neighbors! Ever! The house backs up to a creek so we have a good amount of privacy back there. We are sad that there are no trees on our lot but we plan on planting one (or a few) and at least there are plenty behind us to look at.
Once we got to San Antonio we had to quickly get ready for the rehearsal dinner which was at one of our favorite restaurants - Paloma Blanca! So yummy. We spent a little time with my family Friday night but I had to get up early Saturday morning for the Bridal Brunch which was just wonderful. During that Matt, my dad & brother went to see the moving "The Happening," which they said was a big let down. The wedding was at 5, so I rested and got ready. I had to be at the church early for pictures and to set up my guestbook table. It was such a great job for me because I got to see so many old friends as they came to sign in. The wedding was just beautiful. I love going to weddings where the presence of the Lord just fills the room. It is such a blessing. After the wedding we went to the reception and visited a little more with old friends and then we hit the road for DFW. Since we only had 2 Sundays left up here we made it a priority to be back for both of them - in spite of it being Father's Day weekend! We made great time and I slept a little in the car.
So, now we are in full swing with the packing business. We have dismantled the guest bed and have boxes and bubble wrap galore in here. In fact, I better get to work. There is much to do in the next week and a half.
Oh! I should mention that we have our sonogram scheduled for this Friday to find out the sex of the baby! We are so excited and will share with you as soon as we know! Please pray everything is healthy and growing on schedule.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER - 1 John 4:7
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment