Last Monday (the 23rd) I laid Connor down on his back in the living room floor & I ran to get something from the other room. When I returned he was busy at work on his tummy. I missed his first roll over, but it occurred none the less. He didn't do it again that day without assistance but he did the next morning. For the rest of the week he was completely disinterested until tonight when we finally caught it on film. He did it five times in a row. Matt grabbed the camera so we could show off his latest accomplishment. Our boy can roll over! Of course he is only rolling to his left now, but he's pacing himself.
Hope you enjoy this short clip!
LOVE ONE ANOTHER - 1 John 4:7
6 years ago
Yay for Connor! I remember thinking that Cooper would NEVER roll over...he was like 4 1/2 months! But after that...things just took off!! You just wait! Milestones are SO much fun! Can't wait to see what he does next!!
ReplyDelete