Friday, May 15, 2009

Play Date

A few girls & I have decided to start a breakfast & play group. Since our babies are still too young to know how to play together, it's mostly time for us to have a yummy breakfast & enjoy time outside the house. We've met twice now. Last week four moms got together at Kristi's house and this week I hosted & made pancakes & bacon. Here are a couple of pictures from Kristi's. I forgot to really take any this week.

Connor, Reagan, Connor J., Kaitlyn


I had to keep Connor off the floor because he's the youngest & kept getting attacked by more mobile, curious babies.


Connor Moore & Connor Jennings (who is about 4 months older!)


Mommies & Babies
Michelle & her Connor, Kristi & Kaitlyn, Kelly & Reagan, Me & my Connor


This week at my house Kelly thought it would be funny to let Reagan sit in a chair & eat a pancake as though she's an adult. The picture doesn't quite translate but we were all pretty amused by the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment