Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is Here!

It is officially miserably hot outside which can only mean one thing - summer has arrived. I have been dying to swim lately but just don't have all my gear lined up yet. I got a float thing for Connor as well as industrial strength sunscreen for the pasty little guy and have done the research to get cost & operation hours of the public pools in town. Unfortunately neither one of us has a good swimsuit to wear. He has a hand-me-down one that is cute but squeezes his little tummy and the elastic crackled in mine when I tried it on. Yesterday I was determined to make it to the pool so I found one that I could make work for me & Connor didn't seem too bothered by his guts being squeezed out, so we suited up and headed to the pool. It was totally worth it! He loved the whole thing. Plus, we had the baby pool all to ourselves which was great.








"Why doesn't everyone suck on their toes like this? I love it!"


My First Chuy's Tortilla



New shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment