Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter in Pictures

Good Friday

Matt & Connor tested out the position of the camera while I finished getting Cam ready to go.
(This was the first take - pretty good if you ask me!)

Saturday
While Cameron took his morning nap I got out the eggs to prep Connor for what he needed to do during the Easter egg hunt. I made him sit still & smile as long as I could & I got quite a few cute pics, I think!




"Okay Mom, I'm up. Now let's party!"

Church Block Party & Easter Egg Hunt



waiting for the hunt to begin...
"Connor, give Cameron a kiss..."


Connor had some issues during the hunt - it was a little overwhelming for him.

Food always makes it better though.


Easter Sunday Morning




Easter Baskets once Daddy got home from church.

Cameron ate the foam blades off of his fan within about 10 seconds.



Easter Dinner & Egg Hunt with Friends
(We didn't get many pictures of the egg hunting but if you check Lauras blog I'm sure she'll have more in a few days.)
Trying to catch bubbles!
Connor loves his new bubble gun - thanks Mimi!


Connor was practically beating down the door to get to the eggs.

Cam was not interested in hunting eggs. He was done before it all began.

1 comment: