Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is this nasty stuff?

Connor is now 5 months old! I can't believe how quickly time is flying but he is growing and changing so fast. He is wearing 9-12 month clothing, rolling over, playing with his feet and talking all the time. He has outgrown his car seat and needs a new one ASAP! He loves playing in his exer-saucer, laying on the floor and looking at a mirror or playing with a toy. I introduced him to a sippy cup a few days ago and immediately he put the correct piece to his mouth. I don't think he's really tried sucking on it but he's at least getting a feel for it. For his 5 month birthday we gave him rice cereal. He doesn't push it out with his tongue, but he does NOT understand swallowing yet either. Check out his reactions. *Please realize that this is a series of short clips, I was not cramming the cereal down his throat this fast.
The Cereal Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment