Matt's grandmother "Honey," Ruth Decker passed away Sunday the 22nd of August. Honey was a key figure in Matt's growing up years and played a significant part in his becoming a Christian. She was a kind, loving and very generous woman. She welcomed me right into her family and always took an interest in others. I am so grateful to have known her and will miss her dearly. We went to Wimberley last weekend for the funeral and in the midst of mourning, we enjoyed family and a beautiful part of Texas.
Rebekka, Natalie & Connor (Matt's cousin Brent's girls) at the memorial.

Brownie thief! (This was the 3rd one!)

Lunch at Ino'z on Cypress Creek. Yummm!

This boy has a BEAUTIFUL smile that I could stare at all day.



Connor was none to thrilled about leaving the toy store.

Aunt Sherilyn was getting some cuddle time!
So sorry for your guys' loss. I remember the few times that I met Honey, and what I remember is exactly as you described her.
ReplyDelete