I took the boys to the library last week for the first time. We've been to Story Time but this was just us in the quiet library and zillions of books. I was pretty nervous but also excited about the possibilities. Connor did so well. I was incredibly proud of him. Cameron slept in the stroller (big surprise) while Connor did puzzles and chose 4 books to bring home. We even got to PBS dvd's while we were there. Connor obeyed EVERY time I told him not to pull books off the shelf or come with me to the bathroom, etc. That is rare in and of itself, so to have such excellent obedience in a public place was a fantastic treat! Here we are reading our borrowed books later that night.
I am a wife, a mother of two boys and most of all a Child of God. I am trying to navigate this thing called life with a little grace all the while serving Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment