Without further adieu, A Day in the Life of Connor.
| Connor began his day with some close personal time on the couch; really close. |
| He eventually got up and discovered he had not yet put on his shoes. He located one. |
| Moving on with his day, Connor was faced with a "Sophie's Choice" level decision: What weapon to arm myself with??? |
| Upon further exploration Connor discovered a tornado must have blown through his house during the night leaving dog toys, a dish towel and cards in the aftermath. |
| Or this waffle eating creature could have been the culprit. |
| Continuing the investigation, Connor found a flip flop. |
| "When is breakfast going to be ready?" the detective thought. |
| "Ahhh! Further evidence of foul play! Although this dirty laundry looks more like the work of Mommy than Cameron." |
| "I'll leave Mommy a flower so she knows I have been helping her all day." Don't you love how his little feet show up every few pictures??? |
OMGosh.. I can't stop laughing! HAHAHA! Soooo cute, and hilarious!
ReplyDelete