Sarah you are AMAZING!!!! When can I come see the boys and you? I adore little ones and they do me!!! I would love to come play with them and give you and Matt an evening to go out on a DATE!!! Maybe we can expect a little bundle soon-either pink or blue-don't care but sure am missing having a baby lately. I love you sweetheart. Thank you so very much for sharing these videos!!! Connor is just growing up way too fast!!!! Alex will be 9 next monday. No longer a little girl but she is still so very much fun and so is Jaxon who is now 7. Happy Mother's Day.
I am a wife, a mother of two boys and most of all a Child of God. I am trying to navigate this thing called life with a little grace all the while serving Him.
Sarah you are AMAZING!!!! When can I come see the boys and you? I adore little ones and they do me!!! I would love to come play with them and give you and Matt an evening to go out on a DATE!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can expect a little bundle soon-either pink or blue-don't care but sure am missing having a baby lately.
I love you sweetheart. Thank you so very much for sharing these videos!!! Connor is just growing up way too fast!!!!
Alex will be 9 next monday. No longer a little girl but she is still so very much fun and so is Jaxon who is now 7.
Happy Mother's Day.